Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters can happen without warning, and when your property falls victim to fire, water, flood, mold, or storm damages, you do not have a moment to waste. Because We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, our SERVPRO professionals can help you through the phases of restoration and recovery. We have an experienced roster of technicians certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in nearly every facet of the restoration industry, as well as an in-house division of general contractors, biohazard recovery specialists, and HVAC cleaning technicians.
As a team that has been proudly serving Shelby County over the recent years, our team has excelled in extraction, drying, remediation, and post-fire content recovery. We have sought to expand our areas of expertise beyond efficient disaster recovery, as well. Beyond emergencies, our professionals can offer full-scale remodeling, including adaptive living plans for retirement age and disabled individuals.
You can count on SERVPRO of Shelby County to help when you need it. Give us a call whenever disasters strike.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (980) 295-9208
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Shelby arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.